Yes, you are in control of whether you are hypnotised and therefore you can come out of hypnosis any time you choose to. However most clients prefer to listen to the hypnotherapist’s instructions and remain in a state of hypnosis until the hypnotherapist indicates that it is time to ‘awaken’.
- Fear, anxiety, pain and sadness are only some of the emotions which will be experienced by the recent attacks in London and Manchester
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety and depression, social anxiety, fear of public transport, alcohol dependence
- Time to change with hypnotherapy for anxiety and depression, fears and phobias and addictions. Call Elaine on 07834 761882
- Quit smoking with hypnotherapy – only £250
- STOPPING SMOKING IS GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH