Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist
Past Life Regression Therapist
Weight Management (Gastric Band) Consultant
About Elaine: My practices are located at Kensington Olympia, Notting Hill and Holborn, London.
In addition to hypnosis, I use CBT, EFT and EMDR to bring about the change clients need. CBT and hypnosis have both been scientifically proven to work and this is the reason why the NHS endorses CBT as well as hypnosis.
- Fully certified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist
- Certified Life Coach
- Qualified Hypnothin (Gastric Band) Weight Management Consultant
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Certificates for further training in IBS, Menopause, Phobias, Stress and
- Smoking Cessation
- Registered with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Also registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Accredited with the The Past Life Therapist Association (PLTA)
- Trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am registered with the GHSC and GRH which are the UK’s largest and most prominent organisations within the field of Hypnotherapy. Being supervised as well as working according to the CHSC and GRH guidelines and Codes of Conduct ensures that I am professional and ethical.
In order to learn up-to-date techniques and insights, I regularly study and attend training courses and this is hugely beneficial to myself and my clients. My approach is to teach clients CBT as well as EFT and self-hypnosis so that you can become your own therapist and bring about changes you require after therapy ends.
About Elaine: My clients have found it easy to be able to share their concerns and difficulties with a warm, empathetic therapist. When a client feels safe and comfortable, they are better able to freely explore their issues and gain a better understanding of the cause of their difficulties while achieving a resolution.